Most of the time my husband Paul is the one who stops at the grocery store to pick up odds and ends we need. He’s either in town on business or running to the feed store. While he’s in Kroeger, he’ll scan the fresh meat case to check for bargains. He came across a fantastic sale they were having on chicken wings and came home with 5 packages of family size wings at the price you would have paid for just one. The man knows a bargain when he sees it.
Teriyaki Chicken Wings…phenomenal, the best you’ll ever eat. Tender and bursting with flavor. Slightly crispy with a sauce that’s on the wings and not laying beside it in a little puddle and very easy to make. These would be perfect for Football Season, oh yeah, make a double batch they won’t last long. Looking ahead to the holidays…office parties, pot lucks and company stopping by helping you celebrate,these would be perfect. I love bringing you recipes like this, a fantastic easy recipe you will make over and over again. Enjoy!
- 3lbs chicken wings,tips removed and split at joint
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken wings in a large shallow baking pan, a cookie sheet worked well for me.
- Place the soy sauce,water,brown sugar, dry mustard, ginger and garlic in a medium size saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Pour marinade of wings and place in a preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 1 hr and 30 minutes. Turning chicken wings half way through baking time.
You can find complete recipes of this TERIYAKI CHICKEN WINGS in bunnyswarmoven.net